Now Hiring Automotive Technicians in Prescott, AZ
If you find yourself looking at new places to practice your abilities as an automotive technician, you’ve found the right dealership. At Findlay Toyota Prescott, we’re looking for new technicians to join our team of experts in providing the very best Toyota service in Prescott and the surrounding areas, and we want you to come help us.Apply Here
Great Team Atmosphere at Findlay Toyota Prescott
Our dealership is a place where we care deeply about our employees. We want you to grow and thrive in your career as an automotive technician, and we’ve got plenty of ways for you to learn more and become the Toyota expert we know you can be. We believe that our team is the core of our business, and as such you deserve the best respect, compensation, and benefits we can provide.
Benefits and Compensation
Our benefits are generously structured to provide you with support both on the job and off of it. Our state-of-the-art facility is designed to give you all the tools you need to be successful in your work, and we even provide uniform assistance and paid training as well. Our health, dental, and disability insurance plans are there to keep you protected against high costs, and we offer sick days, vacation days, and the opportunity for holiday pay.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Take cars to the stall area once a work order has been received from dispatcher.
- Carry out all services on the work order with accuracy and precision, paying attention to detail and adhering to the standards of our dealership and the manufacturer.
- Perform repairs as authorized after diagnosing the customer’s problem correctly and efficiently.
- Obtain all necessary parts from the Parts Department.
- As requested by the customer, or if the job is under warranty, label and set aside parts for turning in after the service has been performed.
- Let the service advisor know immediately if any changes are to be made to the schedule of the work, such as if the work needs more time, if the work needs less time, or if the tasks on the work order are not needed.
- Document all work performed.
- Make use of road tests to ensure repair has fully addressed the customer complaint.
- Perform and participate in quality checks of all work.
- Go to all training classes.
- Stay up-to-date on the latest factory technical bulletins.
- Make sure the customers’ vehicles are kept clean throughout the service.
- Know and administer all safety and housekeeping procedures.
- Obey and understand all federal, state, local, and other regulations regarding automotive service and repair.
Apply Today to be an Auto Technician at Findlay Toyota Prescott
If you think you have what it takes to be one of our expert technicians, and can carry out the duties and responsibilities described, apply today!Apply Here
- Certified Technicians
- OEM Parts
- State-Of-The-Art Facility
- Parts & Gear Boutique
- Vending Machines
- Coffee / Beverages
- Comfortable Waiting Area
- Flat Screen TVs
- Newspapers & Magazines