Toyota Care Plus in Prescott, AZ
Eligible new Toyota purchases come with Toyota Service Care, covering the first two years’ factory-scheduled maintenance with roadside emergency assistance services. Toyota Care Plus extends protection for up to four years or 45,000 miles, whichever arrives first, from the first date of use. Many Toyota drivers get Toyota Care Plus for peace of mind with the best driving experience supported by the maintenance proven to enhance reliability, safety, driving comfort, and longevity. Continue reading about Toyota Care Plus and the qualification criteria. Contact us if you have any questions regarding how Toyota Care Plus can improve your driving experience and peace of mind. Get Toyota Care Plus today at Findlay Toyota Prescott, serving Dewey-Humboldt, Paulden, Prescott Valley, and Chino Valley, AZ.
What is Toyota Care Plus?
Toyota Care Plus is a prepaid vehicle maintenance plan that covers essential services outlined in the Toyota owner’s manual. Toyota Care covers numerous maintenance services and roadside emergency assistance.
Toyota Care Plus Maintenance Services
Factory-trained and certified technicians complete Toyota Care Plus maintenance services according to certified standards with genuine OEM parts:
- Engine Oil and Filter Change: Most Toyota engines are lubricated by synthetic or diesel motor oils, with oil changes recommended every 10,000 miles. Service includes removing the spent oil filter and broken down motor oil while inspecting the engine for leaks. Many Toyota drivers stop by without an appointment for oil changes at the Toyota Express Maintenance department.
- Tire Rotation: Toyota recommends rotation service at a 10,000-mile interval for even wear, riding comfort, smooth handling, and long life.
- Engine Air Filter Replacement: Engine air filters protect the engine by collecting debris. They get clogged and require replacement service at the recommended interval or more frequently if clogged due to driving in dirty environments.
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement: Promote a pleasant driving experience with cabin air filter replacement at the recommended miles or more frequently if clogged.
- Multi-Point Inspection: Multi-point inspections are bumper-to-bumper primary systems and component evaluations. We use the Toyota-certified inspection form; each component receives a risk/maintenance grade indicating if we recommend maintenance/repairs.
- Essential Fluid Inspection & Topping Off: We inspect all fluid conditions and levels, and top off low fluids to capacity with OEM-certified fluids formulated according to stringent standards.
Toyota Care Plus Road Side Assistance
- Emergency Fuel Delivery
- Battery Jump Starting
- Tire Services
- Lockout Protection
Schedule Service at Findlay Toyota Prescott
Visit the Toyota Express Maintenance department for qualified maintenance, including oil change, tire rotation, Wiper blade replacement, engine air filter replacement, cabin air filter replacement, battery replacement, and exterior light bulb replacement. Schedule service appointments online or by phone.Schedule Service
Complimentary Findlay Toyota Prescott Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Complimentary Multi-Point Inspection
- Rental Cars Available
- Vending Machines
- Parts & Gear Boutique
- Complimentary Beverage & Coffee Bar
- State-of-the-Art Facility
- Courtesy Transportation Shuttle
- Online Service Scheduling